Die Box

A converted cupboard
Prior to arriving in la Plagne young Rozzy and I had heard from Rob (another San Lu-er who has now managed to get a job for the whole season in our resort woohoo!) and he had said that he was trying to get us a room together, cos all the other rooms were sharing between 6 people! So when we arrived and were greeted by Rob aka mr accountant we were happy to hear Roz and I had a room together. Good work Rob! Ah. We made the trek up 3 flights of stairs and flung the door to room K open, expecting immense luxury, and what did we get? Die Box. I presume last year it was used for a very small handyman's cupboard, but they cleverly bunged 2 bunkbeds in there and hey presto, a room for 2 seasonnaires. If roz and I are lucky we can fit both of us in there at the same time, and considering roz is the size of half an average person, that is saying something. It took Roz 3 days to accept that we were actually going to be living in die box and she finally unpacked.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home