This winter it's all about la Plagne, France. Just like Corsica...except more snow and less ghetto

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Boarding..definitely no fun when you're crap at it

I have actually got worse, not better, at boarding. The other day I went out with more people who claim to be god's gift to snowboarding, they told me at the top of the mountain to simply 'get rid of your fear', and then they boarded off and left me there. My anger then prompted me to leaf it down the mountain, walk straight into the ski school and demand a lesson. A few days later I had a lesson with Nicolas, who made me do things! Good things! I stopped at the bottom and was in awe of how he just made me do something on a board that could be classed as semi good! It was pretty awesome and I have got rid of my fear...err until Roz mangled herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home