Dancing is for free
Being in a french resort, strangely enough you do come across a fair few froggies, and of course it wouldn't be long before I attracted the first foreign freak of the season. The place where I use the internet is called 'Croq Neige' and is complete with locals who serve you up a brew with a fag in mouth, and as they whisper the price, get a nice bit of fag ash in your cuppa. Despite that they are very nice and we are even on first name terms, well, they can't pronounce Kat so they call me Kate. It turns out that one of them took a particular liking to me, well, if you're a freak why wouldn't you? One night we were out in a bar and next thing you know he (Mickey) comes up to us and demands we go to some club called 'Cozy bar'. He wouldn't even accept that we had no money, shouting the words, 'but my friends, DANCING IS FOR FREE!'. Now this is quite a philosophy. I mean, how can you argue with that? We took his word for it and next thing you know we are in this club having an awesome time. A few nights and frenchy conversations later and he declares 'Kate, je t'aime, je t'aime!'. Ok. He even asks me to meet his 'Muzzah' when she comes out in March, hmm. Looks like I'll have to be finding my internet somewhere else from now on then.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home