Wanna join the pole club?
You know when you just know you're the hottest person in the room
Chubby, Chris and Jack, proving that men too can practice the art of seductionLa Plagne isn't exactly famous for its nightlife. More like quiet nights in and an average age of 65. Ok thats an exaggeration, but its the seasonnaires opinion that Scottys is where its at. It is my soul intention to prove them wrong, every last one I tell thee! I don't know about you but where better to start than a place called 'Monica's pub'? A free bus ride up to Plagne Soleil and you are welcomed into a room, about the size of my bedroom, with weird French guys, and of course obligatory football on tv, complete with necessarily loud commentary. I struggled on though with some of the lads from the hotel and after a few leffe's everything was a hazy blur. Ha ha, 1-0 to Monica's. Before I knew it, I was in some weird minibus on our way to some club called 'le Saloon' (like everything round here, simply adding 'le' or 'la' to any English word magically makes it Francais. 'Le Tex Mex' and 'le Far West' are two shining examples in Plagne Centre). Essentially it was a glorified gay bar but it meant I could dance and dance and dance. Then there was the pole. Mick the head chef spotted this ingenious yet essential piece of interior design, and I swear we danced around that pole for about 3 hours, only stopping when someone else tried to use it, and even then we would send daggers their way and they would know that we owned the pole. Being the token female of the group, I was leaps and bounds above the rest of them, although I must give credit to Chris (my robot foe) who spun around the pole not once, not twice, but three times!!! I suppose he is helped by the fact that he is an Irish leprechaun, coming in at a massive 1.5 feet high. So, auditions for the pole club will be taking place soon, coming to the ONLY club in la Plagne!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home