Christmas Eve!
Chris (L) and Jon Indepth, Scotty's boys!
Chris, the robot slut, he gives it out like peas with your school dinner
Christmas Eve seems to be the start of the 'proper' season now, as before we would have about 2 people eating lunch in Scotty's, now the whole restaurant is packed with frenchies, and considering I was the only waitress, I have to admit I found it a little tricky! After the afternoon rush it was ok and Paul and I who had worked during the day, went off for a few bevvys in la Planja, and we were due back to work at about 10pm and all the staff were going to be working. Ok so a few drinks turned into many and before you knew it I was slightly tipsy. This was a highly stealth operation, as if manager Ollie had found out we would probably have been sacked there and then! In a weird turn of events I went back to the hotel to be confronted by Ollie who asked me if I wanted to go for a drink. So off we head for a drink with Paul, who I clearly hadn't just spent the whole afternoon drinking with. A few glasses of wine later and the largest shot of chartreuse in the world and I was, safe to say, plastered and ready for work. The rest of the evening is a happy blur. I don't recall much except every now and then we had a shot shoved in our faces and we were all forced to become even more wrecked and there was a lot of roboticisim between myself and Chris. Oh and a dog was behind the bar at one point.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home