This winter it's all about la Plagne, France. Just like Corsica...except more snow and less ghetto

Friday, January 05, 2007

Kat attracts freaks all over the world

Now being a bar maid, most of the time, you are everyone's best friend. This is even more the case when people have had a few and you are seen as the most important person in the room, ie purveyor of all things alcoholic. So it was inevitable that I would eventually get someone who takes this a bit further, and by 'someone' I of course mean, a freak. I'm not quite sure how I managed this one but there is a group of English lads who come in roughly 10 times a day to Scotty's and before long, the chief freak asked me out on a 'ski date'. Given that I couldn't quite get my head around how ridiculous and horrendously embarassing such a situation could be, I of course didn't turn up! Later in the day he comes in and asks why I didn't show! The only way I could get rid of him was to say I'd have a drink with him. By this I am purely intending on being in Scottys at the same time as him, acknowledging his presence, and thats it. The saga continues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home