SICK!
Staff food is rancid at the best of times, and it was certain it wouldn't take long before I was affected. Im pretty certain that the culprit was eggy bread, but straight away it had me wincing in pain and grabbing my stomach to gain the sympathy vote. After work I went to bed and thought I'd sleep it off, but then a text at midnight woke me up and for some reason I had my captain chunder hat on. I'm not sure at what point I thought that the Dark Corner's draining system would be good enough to take sick down a sink, but of course I did it anyway. It was a proper flashback to San Francisco I tell thee. So of course it didn't drain, I searched the whole hotel in my gorgeous tartan red pj bottoms complete with mouse on made by my mamma, for a plunger and to no avail, but I did have the pleasure of seeing my boss and confusing him greatly and wondering why I had an ice cube on my head (I was burning up ok!)! Before I knew it I was fishing out sick with a plastic bag acting as a rubber glove, and a used toilet roll, oh and a coat hanger for extra effect. After a while, Roz came in with Gaz (of Corsica action) and in his drunken stupor he threatened to 'TAKE OUT THE U BEND!'. He then threw a lot of crap out of the window and nothing really got fixed. Anyway enough of the rank stuff, safe to say I was sick as a dog in Morocco, and I missed out on the staff 'Christmas' party and all kinds of frolics! Oh well, I'm sure I'll live but Kat was not a well puppy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home