"I picked my nose today!" (yeah, that's her again)
You guys must be eagerly anticipating an Rozzy update! Well what a difference a week makes. Roz stayed the night in Moutiers hospital after she had an operation and returned on Thursday to die box, aka Inverkip hospital, which was lined with broken up chocolate, Vanilla coke, the latest issue of Heat, and most importantly, straws. She pretty much slept for a couple of days straight until she was told she had to go home back to Inverkip, Inverclyde, but she will hopefully be coming back for the last 2 weeks of the season. This didn't get the wee Scotswoman down though did it? When I arrived back from work one day and she shouted at the top of her voice 'I picked my nose today!', I knew she was already on the mend and in need of a good night out before she left. So on Friday a massive group of us went out to 'le refuge' to eat and be merry. For goodness sake, Chris Scotty's, Handyman and myself indulged in a raclette and I thought I might die from a cheese overdose. I swear I was going to give birth to the first ever cheese baby and boy would it weigh a tonne. We soldiered on as Roz struggled to cut her food with her retarded hands, and we went back to Scottys, for a change. Here is where Roz and I consumed many a Jaegerbomb and she found she had an advantage in her 'Stookys' (thats casts to the rest of the non-Scottish/fruit loop world) in that it provided her with a handy drink rest, see diagram. Get a pen and drink involved and you have an abused Stooky. Roz left on Sunday and left die box empty! Sob sob. Rozzy I miss thee! Come back quickly!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home